Joolozu’s website / blog maintenance plan is for you if you are new to self-hosted websites and would like a little extra help with the technical details that can arise as you begin to use your new website.
- Basic Plan: includes 60 minutes per month to undertake one monthly maintenance check for updates, one monthly backup, and minor coding issues for on-page content – £39 / month
- Regular Plan: includes 240 minutes per month for ongoing update support, weekly backups, and minor coding issues as well as larger code issues and design changes that include “static” website framework – £149 / month
Our website / blog maintenance plans include:
- Google Analytics Reporting
- Updates to design and technical coding changes
- WordPress updates
- Updates to content of static website
- Regular updates to content management system for enhanced security and performance
- Creating and saving backups that can be restored later
- Customized pages and page content with more advanced coding
- Troubleshooting issues and providing general support
The unused portion of a plan will automatically be carried forward to the next calendar month. If the rolled over time is not used in that following month then it cannot be rolled over again – and any unused time will be lost. If any work undertaken exceeds the time remaining in your plan, you will be billed at the reduced hourly rate of your current plan. If you send us a request and we see that it will exceed your remaining time for that month, we will endeavour to notify you before commencing the work. You can switch between plans at any time.
Website / Blog Set Up & Design
If you are looking to have your own website or blog created from scratch then take a look at our website / blog set up & design service.